Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Beginnings...

Welcome to my personal Close To My Heart Blog. I'm so glad you are here, thank you!

I have been a crafter since childhood. I had all the necessary tools every kid has--newspaper, glue, pipe cleaners, construction paper & crayons. I used them to their fullest, and still do today even with all the wonderful tools available to crafters.
As a grown up, I experimented with many different media, but have found papercrafting to be my muse. The colors & texture of paper plays to my senses; the inks, the paints, the stamps and of course the embellis are pure eye candy to me.
That's why I chose to become a CTMH Consultant, this amazing company supplies all my needs! Everything to calm the muse that needs to play like that child of long ago--touching, cutting, glueing, getting inky. Pure joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment